||IPC-A-600 Certified IPC Trainer Recertification
This course is for Certified IPC Trainers who were previously certified to instruct IPC-A-600 Certified IPC Specialist courses. It is required by IPC to re-certify before your 2 Year certification expires. If your certification expires, you will not be certified to conduct Certified IPC Specialist training in the IPC-A-600 until you are re-certified. This course provides a review of the standard by a comprehensive study of the accept/reject criteria for all three classes of printed circuit board’s internal and external criteria.
Upon successful completion of this learning activity, Certified IPC Trainers will be certified to instruct Certified IPC Specialist certification and re-certification. Trainers will obtain the knowledge to:
- Interpret the differences between Class 1,2,and 3 products
- Reference the IPC-A-600 standard to make accept/reject decisions
- Proficiently conduct Certified IPC Specialist courses per IPC requirements
- Correctly interpret and teach the intent of the IPC-A-600 standard
- Explain IPC terminology and definitions
- Conduct courses on Internal and External Printed Circuit Modules
- Successfully pass the Trainer’s exam with a score of 80% or better
How the Recertification Program Works:
Candidates must pass an open book assessments. Successful candidates are awarded Certified IPC trainer Certification valid for a further two years. Certified IPC Trainers may be recertified by two means:
IPC-A-600 Certified IPC Trainer Recertification course.
This consists of a review of the IPC-A-600 material, followed by an IPC-A-600 open-book assessment.
Candidates are allowed to take a challenge test, which simply means taking the open book assessment without prior course instruction from the Master IPC Trainer. Candidates who successfully pass the assessment are deemed to be recertified.
Certified IPC Trainer Benefits:
After completing the Certified IPC Trainer recertification course, you will be recertified through IPC and authorised to provide high quality, effective training and certification to personnel at your facility. You will be certified to provide Certified IPC Specialist Training.
Request Form Print